Monday, October 24, 2011

Your Will Be Done

Grace, mercy and peace to you.

Teach Me Lord to pray
Before I set out on my way
May they coincide with yours
So it won’t be a useless course


Message for Oct. 21, 2011.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Persevere in seeking after your goals, goals that I have set out for you. Make sure that in everything you do, you have asked for My permission and guidance.  Don’t let Me jump in after you have committed yourself into doing a task.  That is not right. I should be the first one that you should seek counsel because I know what is best for you.  Don’t grab all the opportunities that come your way because some of those are meant to distract you from your real path.

Learn how to discern My will from others.

No comments: