Sunday, October 2, 2011

Always be near Me

Grace, mercy and peace to you.

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus
Come to me
I need you always
Stay not far from me


Message for October 1, 2011.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Don’t allow the busyness of your day to stop you from seeking My guidance. You may not have time to kneel down or sit down quietly for an hour, but if you call on Me silently in your mind all throughout the day for guidance, enlightenment, strength or whatever, it will do for Me. 

What is important is including Me in your daily life.  Seeking Me makes Me very happy because it means you have not forgotten Me in the hustle and bustle of your day.

Whisper  with these words, “Jesus, Jesus, Jesus” and you will be strengthened and enlightened by My presence through the Holy Spirit.

No comments: