Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Seeking God's will for me

Grace, mercy and peace to you.

Your will oh Lord I seek
Deep in my heart I searched for it
But it was not to my liking what I found
So I followed  my own and soon despair
For it was not what I thought it would be
The promise was false, the happiness fake
Now on bended knees I pray
Be kind to me Lord show me the way


Message for Oct. 5, 2011.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
So many people pretend to seek My will for them when they in fact know already in their hearts what it is. The reluctance to do their assignments make them act as if they don’t know My will yet because they want to follow their own will rather than mine because for them it is more attractive and productive.

Stubborn headed children, they pretend to seek My will and do another because in their limited comprehension what I set out for them is inferior to what they aspire for themselves. When they fail, they come kneeling and praying beseeching for My help promising to do what I say but only for awhile and then they will set out to do things differently again.  

Is it any wonder there are so many miserable people? You all know what will please Me, but you resist because you want to be your own master, forgetting that you are all My servants.

Follow Me and do the tasks that you have neglected and refused, and soon everything will fall into place.

No comments: