Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Purify your heart

Grace, mercy and peace to you.

From evil thoughts
I’ll guide my heart
So I will see
My God inside
Feel His love
Throughout the day
Helping me in every way

Message for Oct. 4, 2011.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Faith and trust, how important these two are for you to live close to My heart. I know it is difficult to have faith in someone whom you haven’t seen and doubly hard to trust too. But my children don’t see Me with their eyes, they see Me with their hearts, that is why the heart should be continually cleaned of evil  designs to see Me clearly.

What happens if the heart is dirtied with evil emotions and desires? The way you see Me will be affected by these thoughts, instead of love you will view the world with hatred, pessimism, skepticism and violence.  A heart  that is devoid of these negative feelings, feel My love and radiates back My love to the persons they encounter.

Do you remember Pope John Paul II? His presence reflected the inner peace and love in his heart that came from Me. If you are a person who strive to be holy and righteous and pray for it, you will achieve that peace and inner calm too and people will notice.

Mother Teresa  with her frailness, exuded strength even if she was already so old and tiny. Her strength and inner peace came from Me.  Choa Kok Sui was different too, he radiated healing power which won’t be possible for persons with evil thoughts. There are a lot of people whose presence radiates the gift I gave to them, these are extraordinary people indeed.

Do you think if they were on their own, they were capable of that? No, belief in Me placed faith and trust in their hearts and they believing that I am with them exuded what  I am – love, peace, strength. They were full of  faith and trust that I will always be with them to help, guide and strengthen them with the tasks they were assigned to do, which were always to help people have better lives in every stage of their journey.

Pope John Paul II touched the hearts of so many youths, Choa Kok Sui the middle age range, Mother Teresa tended the sick and dispossessed, the end stage. Like them each of you have assignments to reach other people at particular stages of their lives. It is important that you prepare for it by watching your hearts, so I will be enthroned there always.

No comments: