Thursday, October 20, 2011

Tithing

Grace,  mercy and peace to you.


A tenth of what I have
I give back to you, Lord
In thanksgiving for your gifts
Of health, strength and talents
Without you can’t be ours

Message for Oct. 14, 2011. (I had no internet connection for five days, what a bother it was!) 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Don’t waste your hard earned money on non-essentials, spend your money wisely and remember that there are so many without it. Be prudent in spending, so that it will not just go to waste.

When you have money, always remember to give a tenth of it to Me through your church or any charitable organizations.  In that way,  you are giving thanks and acknowledging that I am the source of your strength and talents. Giving back is always beneficial for the giver because in return I will continue to shower him with more graces, for the person who gives or the source of the gift is happy that he is remembered.

I am the giver who cannot be out given, so I will grant you more blessings through your health, family, work and friends.  Don’t be stingy or refuse to give tithes because it will just return back to you a hundredfold. Go and share this news that has been forgotten or ignored. Don’t keep a part of your earnings that is not yours, share it, give it back to the source of your gifts.   

No comments: