Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Forgiveness

Message for June 30, 2011.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forgiveness doesn't mean you automatically fall back into each other's good relationship as if nothing happened. A cautious period sets in, to see if what each other promised not to do won't be repeated again. That is understandable, but if the cautious period extends until forever without making any effort to further it for the good, then, it is no longer right.

Try to forgive and start anew, as if you've just known each other with the lesson you learned from your misunderstanding a guiding point. Don't forgive bur still resent, that is not forgiveness, that is nor how we forgive you. Remember when you've failed me several times? Did I withhold my love for you? Did I stop providing and looking out for you? I didn't, and that's what you should do to everyone you have a misunderstanding with.

No comments: