Thursday, June 9, 2011

Healing touch

I've been having this bum tummy the last few days which is making me very uncomfortable and irritable with the vomiting, diarrhea and the dull ache in my upper stomach. Still feeling the same after taking medicines, I asked a masseuse whom I've known for years for a massage to help in releasing the gas lurking in my stomach.

After our first session on Monday, I felt relief from the gas pain and was on soft diet because I don't know what made my tummy upset. Last night, I ate more than usual and ate food I shouldn't have eaten considering my tummy condition because it was the "despedida" party for a friend who was going back to the States. So, late last night till early dawn I was vomiting and had loose bowel movement which made me feel so weak.

Early this morning, I had another massage session and it really gave such a relief, I fell asleep after it. Litlet was trained by Thai monks to do a massage and she's been a great help to me, my family and our neighbors. For only one hundred pesos (P100.00) she gives a whole body massage better than those given in spas.

Message for June 9, 2011.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The healing touch I have given to a few of you is a gift that should be shared and not to be use for monetary gain. It is a gift freely given, so in the same spirit it should be returned back.

The money you will be given is for your time spent in healing because time cannot be taken back. Think of it like that. Don't be miserly in giving to someone who have helped you with your sickness, especially if they are not professional doctors. If a medical doctor asks for a consultation fee for the few minutes that they probe and ask questions, how much more those who labored to minister you with their hands?

Treat them fairly, for some it is their source of income even though it maybe very inconvenient for them and their families. The true healers do not demand the amount they are to be given, they just depend on your generosity and understanding, so treat them well and fairly.

You can distinguish those who are using their gifts for material gain and those who are using it to give glory and honor to My name. While the former has accumulated riches because of the money they extort from the ill, the latter remains poor and simple.

Give generously from a grateful heart because in giving to them, you become a part in the cycle of giving and sharing of talents.

No comments: