Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Waiting for the Storm to Pass

Grace, mercy and peace to you.

I walked into a  storm
And struggled for control
Tossed about and lost my grip
Fell on my face engulfed with grief
Oh, Lord,” Help me,” I cried out brokenly
In my own hands I tried to grapple
The tempest that buffeted me
Beaten down to surrender
My strength
Is nothing compared to Thee


Message for Nov. 15, 2011.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Be patient, don’t rush headlong into things you might just regret later.  Remember, patience is a virtue. So wait it out until the storm calms down.  When there is a tempest in your life, come,  sit down and pray and believe that I AM there in the middle of the storm looking out for you, shielding you from harm. 

Wait it out for the storm to pass  and do things you have neglected to do, especially  your prayer time.  Being patient under My care is surrendering and submitting yourself to My power.  Rest in My power then and be secure that I will always be here to protect  and provide for you at all times, even if you have forgotten Me or been led astray, I am constantly by your side. 

No comments: