Monday, November 7, 2011

God's Healing

Grace, mercy and peace to you.

Lord, You are my healer
I entrust to you my health
And the wisdom to guide
Your instruments that they
May give me appropriate care


Message for Nov. 6, 2011.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
When you are sick, seek medical treatment immediately. Although I am your Healer, you may not be responsive to what I want you to do.  So, go to the doctor and pray that they will be guided by the Holy Spirit to correctly diagnose and give the proper medication for what is ailing you. 

Yes, you can always pray to Me for healing, but there are instances that the disease have aggravated and it needs proper medical treatment.  Do not misunderstand faith healing with mindless surrender to My will. No, in faith healing, you pray and have faith that the instruments God will use for your medication and treatment will be guided and enlightened to give you proper care. 

Do not isolate yourself from the right persons to help you because of your stubborn mentality that you will get healed on your own through your faith and prayer. There are illnesses that are easily healed with prayer but there are diseases that needs surgery or other medical procedures for complete healing.

No comments: