Monday, November 7, 2011

A Moment to Pray Each Day

Grace, mercy and peace to you.

A sincere prayer I pray
May each day I’ll have time for Thee
Even for a few minutes
May I not forget
Without You,
my day I might regret

Message for Nov. 3, 2011
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Persevere in your prayers, meaning you don’t allow a day without spending  time with your  God. You don’t have to pray long novenas or litanies, a simple prayer that comes from your heart is enough.  A sincere prayer is most often answered readily than memorized prayers that  are automatically prayed. 

Too often  memorized prayers are said only through the lips while the mind wanders, they are just mechanical movement of the lips, like a parrot imitating the words of its master. Daily, offer Me your prayers, give time to our time, don’t forget it in the busyness of your day.

No comments: