Monday, November 14, 2011

The Fingerprints of God

Grace, mercy and peace to you.

The existence of God is everywhere
No need for fingerprints to prove
His presence, for we are
The evidence of His creation

Message for Nov. 14, 2011.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Fibonacci numbers, says they are the fingerprint of God, yes,  My fingerprints are all over My creation, yet scientists just want to prove My existence through facts and numbers and whatever is necessary to convince them that I AM made this  and that. 

They want to quantify what  is not quantifiable. They want to explain My existence in terms that they understand, put me in a box of their hypothesis and logic.  What if they can’t find something that will put Me in a box?  Will  it mean, I don’t exist?  Fools, they only have to wonder about themselves, and see My fingerprints all over their body. 

What is so simple and glaring, they just complicate with numbers, scientific data, statistics, probabilities, whatever they can think of.  Poor souls, how they toil for nothing. Their existence alone prove that I exist! 

No comments: