Thursday, November 24, 2011

Pretending to be Someone Else

Grace, mercy and peace to you.

Pretending to be who I am not
I’d rather not be caught in the act
For in time the lie will catch up
My words they would no longer believe
No matter what I do to rectify the wrong
I’ve  lost  my credibility

Message for Nov. 21, 2011.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Do not pretend to be someone else and claim the works of others as your own. In time, you will be caught  of your subterfuge and will lose credibility.  What is wrong in accepting that you don’t have the ability to do something?

Don’t be a fraud and become dishonest. Do not abuse the trust and confidence that was shown to you by another person.  Be yourself, be honest, be brave to accept who you are and learn to improve what needs to be improved of yourself.

Acceptance of your own identity and your own talents will lead to further growth and self-improvement rather than pretending to be someone else.

No comments: