Saturday, August 27, 2011

Sunday worship

Grace, mercy and peace to you.

Sunday Mass I look forward to
Be with My God, with His church
Hear His words, His message
Lift up my soul in worship and praise
Give thanks for His everlasting love


Message for Aug. 28, 2011.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Worship and praise are what I'd like to hear on Sunday from My children. Like a biological parent who looks forward to the Sunday lunch or weekly get together with their children, so do I. I wait eagerly for you to come to My house on Sunday, I miss My children so much, I would like to see their faces, hear their voices singing songs of praise and worship - what a glorious feeling to behold each one of you from My altar.

Like a parent who sends you back home with goodies, I also send you home with blessings, No, I cannot be outgiven. I will shower with blessings those who take time to be with Me every Sunday, so much more those who seek Me daily or as often as their schedules allow. But, you must do so with sincerity in your hearts, not just because of habit or it is what is expected of you.

Come to Me, with the fire of longing in your hearts, like a lover longing to see their beloved, eager to spend time with them as often as possible. Seek Me and be with Me, My children, never allow a day without seeking My counsel, My comfort and My love.

No comments: