Friday, August 12, 2011

Our longing Father

Grace, mercy and peace to everyone.

Message for Aug. 13, 2011.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Promises, promises...how easy to make then when you are in the brink of despair, when everything seem to be against you. How easy to grab hold of anything, even a two-edged sword just to get out of a despairing situation.

Don't be hasty with your promises and your actions. Come to Me instead and pray. Surely, I, your Father cannot turn My back on any of My children who are in despair of being lifted out of the rut they have fallen into. Come, do not hesitate to come to Me. For am I not your Creator and Provider? Am I not your Healer, Comforter and Strength?

You profess all these things that I am for you and yet you forget to call on Me when you are faced with difficult situations. It is easy to say words of worship but difficult to act out what you say, isn't it? Live what you believe and say. Harmonize the two and everything will pass smoothly for you.

It is this continuous struggle between belief and reality that makes My children struggle unnecessarily. Don't do that, you are causing unnecessary stress to yourself. Believe in what you profess to be what I am in your life. Call on Me always, make me a part of you because I am always with you in everything.

Come, all of you, My children, make me work and play with you. I hunger so much for your company and acknowledgement that I am your Father, a Father who will never forsake His children even if they have displeased Me every so often with their deeds. Think of that and be grateful that I am always with you. Have a blessed day.

No comments: