Sunday, August 28, 2011

Accountability

Grace, mercy and peace to you.

Accountable I am for the talents He gave
To accomplish my mission that He laid
I must do all I can to give back to Him
Honor and glory to My King

Message for Aug. 29, 2011.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't let your dreams be taken away from you because of trying circumstances that seem to be unfavorable for your desire. Seek it more, especially if the cause of your distraction is for the completion of someone else's dreams.

Remember you will be accountable for yourself in the end. When I will ask what you have done to the talents I gave, the answer that you helped someone else will not be acceptable because you have your own mission to accomplish.

You can help others, that's the Christian way of life, but don't forget your own mission. You have to get back to it and manage your time so that you will not lose out in the race. Learn how to prioritize, sift what is necessary from the unnecessary, discern what is good and what is evil, so that you will not fall into the evil one's trap.

Focus on Me and the dreams I placed in your heart, do it well and accomplish it for My honor and glory.

No comments: