Sunday, August 7, 2011

Awareness ... the start of the solution

Message for Aug. 8, 2011.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Awareness of a problem is the start of it's solution, for, if you don't know a problem exists, how will you take steps to solve it? As Christians and My apostles, it is essential that you go out of your homes and go to other homes to look into the condition of your brothers and sisters less fortunate than you are. These poor people are susceptible to liars and evil preachers who lure them into believing that their life will improve if they will follow them.

A hungry stomach will grab on to everything just to be able to eat. This need is a weapon being used by the evil one to lead astray My flock. It is with those who are physically hungry and materially impoverished that the evil one usually triumphs. So, it is important that you will penetrate this sector and let them know that I am with them too, they are not alone and there is somebody who cares.

That's the mission of every Christian , to spread the Good News that I AM is here among you all of My children, rich or poor. I am with you forever in every situation and location, I am always present in your life. Call on Me, follow Me, I will take the yoke on your shoulders to make your burden light. Following Me doesn't mean everything will be easy, No, you will still have challenges and trials to shape and strengthen your character, but you can be rest assured that with Me in your lives, you will find strength by My grace to overcome those trials.

What are you waiting for? Come, follow Me to the road of perdition of all your sins and triumph of good things.

No comments: