Saturday, August 20, 2011

Spread the word

Grace, mercy and peace to you.

Message for Aug. 20, 2011.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tardiness is a trait that holds you back from the potential of your talents and abilities. Strive hard to overcome this attitude and focus on your path to Me. Time waits for no one, so you must hurry up to be on time and to get synchronize with activities and events happening around you.

My children, you can't be bystanders to what is happening in your world, get up, go out and participate! Interact with your fellow Christians and live with them. You cannot be a good Christian if you are always alone. How will you spread My message?

Live in love with your brothers and sisters, show them how to live right, share with them what I have shown and taught you. Do not keep it to yourself because it defeats the purpose of your mission, which is to spread the good news about having Me as your Savior, Provider, Healer, Comfort and Strength.

It is through My children's testimonies of a deep and personal relationship with Me that I wish myself to be made known to those who haven't heard of Me or have forgotten Me. Go out, My children spread My love to those who hunger for their Father's love. Let them know that I AM is here, always by their side, looking after them even though if they think I have deserted them because of their poverty and sickness. Let them know that in every difficulty and hardship, I have given them the grace each day to get over them.

Tell them to seek Me, pray and repent of whatever wrong they have done because that is what is keeping them away from Me and My blessings. Repent and come back to Me and I will make your load lighter. Emotional and mental guilt is heavier than anything in this world because you carry your load all the time. Repent and follow Me, My children. I am waiting for you always to come back to Me.

No comments: