Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Holy Bible, our guide

Grace, mercy and peace to you.

Message for Aug. 25, 2011
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be on time for all your deals and appointments. You should be on time with your prayer schedule. Don't neglect your prayers, it is your appointment with Me. It is time for you to contemplate on My words and understand your life and what is happening around you in relation to My words.

The Holy Bible is a good resource of daily lessons or pointers on life, read it and be familiar with it. You are depriving yourself of the opportunity to read a truly great book about life. Why is it that you spend time to read the books of authors for inspiration and motivation and forget the Bible? Don't you know they get their inspiration from My Book?

To know Me better, you have to be acquainted with My instructions on life. Make it a habit to read the Bible daily, don't be in a rush, read and contemplate. Like food, you have to chew it first before swallowing to make it part of your system, for My words to stay in your hearts not only in your minds. It is important for My words to be in your hearts, so you will live it and not in your minds because you will just memorize it and be critical of others who don't know them.

You will become a modern Pharisee, which I don't like My children to become. Read My words and LIVE it in words and deeds!

No comments: