Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Heavenly help

We got a friend in God the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit, a powerful triumvirate to have on our side always but we forget to call them first! How forgetful we sometimes become of these heavenly help that surpasses all our worldly friends!

Message for July 6, 2011.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tell me all your needs, confide to me as if I am your best friend. Don't let My physical absence and silence be a barrier between us for I am with you always. Don't you see, I am there in everything that happens in your life, I am a silent spectator.

When you cry, I am holding you, but you don't feel Me because there is someone else you long for to hold you in their arms. I am with you when you laugh, enjoying your mirth if it doesn't mean harm to someone else. I take pride in the work of your hands, beaming at your work.

When you are working, I am standing at your side ready to help, if you need Me. But, you seem to manage it by yourself alone and if you need help it is always someone else that you call. Why not Me, my friend, my child?

No comments: