Thursday, July 28, 2011

Birthdays

Message for July 28, 2011.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Birthdays are grand events for everyone, even if there is no party to celebrate it with. They are grand because it is a celebration of another year that you completed. it is a time to take stock of yourself, what you have become, where you are now and what you have accomplished. It is a start of another year for you to look forward to new blessings, new surprises, new challenges and opportunities that hopefully will lead you closer back to Me.

As you grow older, I would wish that your heart have been drawn closer to Me, slowly detaching yourself from the material world. I wish the same for all of My children, for your birthdays are My birthdays too in a way because it is the day I gave you life and it is a special day for Me in heaven, to give you My breath, so you will live.

No comments: