Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Ask God first

Who do you turn to first when you have a problem? Is it God or your friend?

I am guilty of seeking friends' advice first before asking God sometimes, ok, most of the time because talking to friends, already lessens the load somehow. What if I "talked" to God first? Well, the load will not be taken off my back but He will give me the grace to see the solutions to solve my problem anyhow.



Message for July 2, 2011.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Come to Me, yes, I invite you to come to Me when your burden is getting heavy for you. Come to Me first, not to your friends or family, but Me! For am I not the Master of the Universe? I made everything for you, why shouldn't you ask Me first for what you want?

Come on, it is not because I can't talk to you that you don't seek Me first, it is because I am not in your heart. If I am part of you, you won't find it difficult to call on Me first. Make it a habit, make it a choice, a solution to your problems.

Don't make Me the last recourse, for by then what was simple had become complicated and you would have stressed yourself out unnecessarily.

No comments: