Thursday, July 28, 2011

Equal in death

Message for July 18, 2011.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Death is an equalizer, whether you are rich or poor the worms eat your flesh, even if someone is buried inside an expensive casket. Why do people have to show off their wealth by buying expensive coffins? Can't they see that in My kingdom it doesn't matter whether they are buried inside cheap or dear caskets?

A heart that is pure shines brightly and glows with the Father's love even if they died as a beggar. A heart that rose from the being inside the most expensive casket whose life was without compassion for others will not shine as brightly.

Which then will I choose to enter My kingdom? It would be the heart of the poor which reflects the glow in My heart. A heart similar to mine will be drawn to the glow emanating from My heart.

No comments: