Thursday, September 29, 2011

Right on God's path

Grace, mercy and peace to you.

On eagle’s wings I fly
Soaring up so high
Everything is easy and light
When God is looking after my flight


Message for Sept. 29, 2011.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Success is relevant to obeying My  plans for you. If you are not on the same path as I want  you to walk on, you will be pulled back to the direction  I wanted you to take. It is therefore important that before you embark on something, you pray for My guidance first so that you won’t waste your time pursuing other goals that you will just ultimately leave after discovering it is not the path for you.

You know you are in the right path because everything will come easy, things will just fall into place because My powers are with you. You will be like reading on eagle’s wings and of course your yoke will be easy and light because you have entrusted it to Me.

Pray then, seek My plans for you and obey them immediately and you will be justly rewarded.

No comments: