Wednesday, September 28, 2011

True confession

Grace, mercy and peace to you.

I confess
With my heart, mind and soul
That my whole life will be changed
So I won’t  sin
The same sin once again

Message for Sept. 28, 2011.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Confession is indeed worthless if you don’t have the intention of dropping the sin in your life that has affected you and your family to start a new life.  Confession should mean a total change of heart and lifestyle, forgetting the sins that have previously pulled you down and standing up with a firm resolve never to go back to the cause of your failure again.

When you confess, do so with your mind and your heart, not only with your lips, for if you do,  your confession will not last for a day. How can you ask forgiveness if in your thoughts and in your heart, there still lies a hidden desire to go back to that evil intention?

You cannot deceive Me, confess truly and I will forgive, but if you do just for show, I will punish you for mocking Me. Be righteous in everything then.

No comments: