Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sanitize your mind

Grace, mercy and peace to you.

My thoughts are hidden from men
but not from My God who sees through me
I struggle to make them clean and good
sometimes goodness prevail
though evil do has its moments
oh how I despair when I fail
to God again I bewail
help me Lord
I stumbled again.

Message for Sept. 3, 2011.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Worry eats at you, don't let worry bother your daily tasks and your personal relationships. Don't make it fester in your hearts, much more in your minds because it will create a chain of commands, action and reaction in your body that will be harmful in the long run.

Do you remember the last time you were so worried it upset your stomach and you were in an irritable mood all day long? That's the cause of worry and if it happens everyday, every minute what do you think will be the end result to your body?

Cast all your worries to Me, I will take care of them provided you are in the state of grace always or persist to be in My grace most of the time. I know nobody among you is perfect but a repentant heart bring Me great joy, so I reward them for admitting that they have sinned and turning their back on the cause of their sinfulness. There is great rejoicing in heaven indeed for one repentant sinner than in 100 already good ones.

Strive for goodness in your life, in thoughts, words and actions. You know where most of you fail? In your minds, the dark room of every man, the place of darkness where no one can see, except Me. The state of the heart can be easily revealed through words and actions but the state and chaos in one's mind is difficult to gauge because there are others who have mastered deception well.

Sanitize your minds then, by guarding what you allow it to think and ponder. Don't let evil thoughts and desires make it their resting place, a standby zone. Edge them out by filling your minds with My words, to guide you and there will be no room for evil thoughts and desires to lurk there.

No comments: