Saturday, September 24, 2011

Lies

Grace, mercy and peace to you.


A little lie won’t do no harm
So I thought
But much to my surprise
I had to keep on lying
To hide the first lie I told

Message for Sept. 22, 2011.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Compromise for nothing that will destroy your credibility. Make your path straight and honest. There is no “in between”  to the road of My kingdom because a little falsehood is still a lie, no matter if you are doing it for what you think is good.

The consequence of that little lie can’t be seen by you immediately, but I can see the whole scene for all time, so I know what will be it’s consequences for everyone. Cover up a lie and you’ll end up with a web of lies that you won’t find easy to get out of.

Stay away from falsehood, so you won’t be compromised in any way.

No comments: