Thursday, April 21, 2011

Remebering the crucifixion

Today, we commemorate the gruesome death of Jesus on a cross between thieves. How humiliating it must have been to die in such a way knowing you have the power to strike them all down, if He wanted to. How awesome to ponder the great love the Father, Son and Holy Spirit have for people who seemingly don't deserve such a great sacrifice. How obedient it was of Jesus to do His Father's will in spite of His great fear for His coming ordeal.

Jesus' way is not easy to follow but with God's grace nothing is impossible.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am speaking to you as Jesus, the One who was crucified and pierced. My heart cries out for you my brothers to come to me through my Sacred Heart. I endured all humiliation to fulfill God's saving plan for each of you, don't let it fall to waste.

Come, come closer, see, my heart is throbbing with excitement with your nearness, it overflows with joy that finally you are here with Me. Move closer still and feel my love, be warmed and be comforted with my love.

Through Me and My sacrifice, the Father has set you free. Can't you understand our love for you? Don't you realize how lucky and blessed you are? Come closer still, be still in my presence, feel the warmth of our embrace.

You are saved! Don't despair, all your sins were forgiven, start a new life, think of the cross and follow me. We have so much to do, there are still so many who do
not believe, so many who are suffering not knowing the truth. The truth as Pilate
asked, is Me saving the whole world from the condemnation of their sins.

I was sent to save everyone, I drank the cup of humiliation, sorrow and pain to
save worthless people who wanted me crucified but they didn't know what they were doing. They didn't know it was God's plan all along.

For years these people felt sorrow and fear because of what they did. Their conscience bothered them so that they became a part of my excruciating death.
These same people proclaimed me their King and after a few days wanted me to be crucified with thieves in exchange of a very well known thief of their time!

What a shameful race, they hid their faces to the world for a long time in shame.
They crucified the King whom they have waited for so long. What a disgrace they
have felt, a laughing stock among nations. So, they still wander, these people of
mine disgraced of what they have done.

Israel is not my chosen nation, the people, the holy ones were dispersed because
of that day in fear of their lives. But, one day they will all be gathered in one place, not in Israel but in a place we have chosen.

All will be assembled to see my resurrection from the dead memories of those
who have forgotten that I, Jesus died for everyone to save them from their sins. In
this moment, a great quake will rock the earth and split it into two. The chasm
you'll see will be the place for those who didn't believe the message of repentance. The fires of hell will engulf them like devouring dragons. Every
hideous creature will crawl out to feast on their flesh and the cries of mourning and howling in pain will fill the earth. The stench of their burning flesh will fill the air.

No one who has sinned against my Sacred Heart will be spared. What a gruesome day it will be. Those who will be spared of this miserable death will quake with fear, horror will grip their hearts, sorrow will parch their throats, eyes continually shedding tears dried up with the heat emanating from the flames. How broken they will become to see family and friends being dragged by hideous creatures to their pits. Although they try to stop them, the victorious enemy will drag their captives relentlessly. No, don't stop them or you will be dragged down together into the burning, smelly pit of condemnation.

When this happens, stay where you are and pray. Close your eyes to my punishment for not believing in my crucifixion, for not believing there is a God who made the earth he lived in, for believing in himself so much, he forgot he is nothing in this world. For that grave sin, he will perish in hell.

No comments: