Monday, April 18, 2011

Love

This is the message I received for today:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Love is like a flower that needs to be nourished and taken cared of, it doesn't spring forth without tender loving care. Although, there are flowers that just break out from a plant, that in itself is a gift that you must cherish.

Love is always patient and kind, so love your mother always even though you feel she doesn't love you. Look at it as a love investment bank, keep on loving even if you don't feel like it and soon your love will overflow without you knowing it.

This love will spread to everyone you deal with, that is my love, that is the way to my Sacred Heart. It is not easy I know, but you have to clean your head of prejudices and social standing, each of you are the same in my eyes. Do not feel superior above the rest because you serve me, the more you should be humbled because aren't you a sinner that has been given a special privilege in my presence?

Humility is the greatest virtue in today's age and times because so much is put into value in material and worldly possessions and knowledge that the possession of them all tends to make one boastful. Think of this and realize your mistake.

Do not ever put yourself above the rest or set yourself apart from the rest because I have given you the privilege to serve me, No, the more you should mingle and spread my Word and my love to your neighbors so that they will know me.

What good will it be to give these messages if no one will know them? Preach, evangelize and share the Good News of my Kingdom, let them know they are my children too irregardless of physical and social stature. Jesus died for all of my children, you are all my own. Don't let them turn their back on their legacy, what a great loss it would be for them.

Love perseveres even if it appears to have withered, it persists to grow in parched land although it is dying of thirst, that is my love for all of you. A love that keeps on waiting patiently for you to be remembered. That is the longing that you feel, the emptiness that makes you think you have to love someone. That is my love calling out for you, to be recognized, to be felt, that is ME, your Father in heaven.

See, i just wait for everyone of my children to respond to my call. It took you how many years to register what it is that made you feel empty. Can you imagine if all of you takes almost half of their life to know me? I am an empty nester, my children have desserted me for worldly goods that perish and disappear, because they don't realize my importance yet.

The Giver, the Healer, the Provider, the Refuge, the Strength is forgotten in their pursuits of worldly goals and ambitions. They pray to me like in a game, not really knowing but just presuming that I am there to grant their latest needs and wants. What a shame these children have become, ungrateful bitches and whores who sell their bodies and dignity to enrich their lives and adorn their bodies with worldly treasures. What a shame they have become.

But, still I wait. One day, I will call them to their senses and they will weep and gnash their teeth in sorrow for offending Me, their Father and making others cry in their quest for worldly ambitions. Everything will be accounted for.

Take heed, take heed of my voice and repent of your evil ways. Prepare for my Son's coming, lest you get caught in His wrath. For He will be the judge, your Savior. whatever He condemns, I will condemn, whoever He saves, will be saved. It all depends on you, so prepare and follow His ways.

No comments: