Friday, April 15, 2011

The gathering

The Bible readings for today are about gathering the people of Israel from wherever they were dispersed. The good shepherd will call his flock to one sheepfold, no more will they wander and be lost in the voice of a false shepherd.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Catholic church is universal, meaning from all over because I will gather everyone who is mine, where the seed of my Father was implanted in their hearts, the sheep from my sheepfold. This is the time of gathering or winnowing the wheat from the chaff. That will be the end sign of the Catholic church, the end of your time, another phase of history will begin.

As you can see, it is difficult to do this because there are so many ideologies being put into practice from people who think they are right in their perception of my kingdom. How can they be right if they interpret my words in their human perspective?

There are many false prophets and I grieve that so many people are deceived into believing their falsehood. A time will come, when their falsity will be exposed and my children will be set free from their bondage.

There will be no more denominations in the Christian world, only one Catholic church, this is Israel in modern times. My false prophets in the Catholic church who have led my flock astray, will be persecuted and it is beginning right now. The hands of time for justice will reach them. Nowhere can they hide, for whatever is hidden will be exposed.

This should be the reason for everyone not to commit sin, a deterrent not to disobey my precepts and my laws because everything will be laid bare when the right time comes. It maybe not in this lifetime but everything will be uncovered and your descendants will bear the brunt of shame and despair.

Take heed of my words and follow the right path.

No comments: