Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Lord and my God

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the Lord, your God, he who follows me shall never walk in darkness and will live in abundance. It does not mean however, that you will not meet challenges in your journey. They are there to strengthen you, to deepen your faith and trust in me. Whenever you encounter them, just pray to me and it shall come to pass. For nothing in this earth is eternal except my love for you.

Live with love in your hearts although it is not easy to love everyone but let it be your guide and your standard. Do not choose whom to love, they are all like you, my children. Although, some have been ensnared by the enemy, it is them that I send to you. Look after them and bring them back to me.

For one repentant sinner brings so much joy and glory in heaven.

No comments: