Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Past and the Now

Another series of messages today because I did not feel like sharing God's messages with an angry and anxious heart. The evil one surely knows our weak spot and oh, how it must cause him great glee to see me fail in my assignment and in my struggle to become a better person and a loving and patient daughter. Be aware of your weak spot because it is there where you will be tested and tried in moments when you are most vulnerable. I failed again and succumbed to the resentment in my heart and it made me despondent for days just when I thought I am making progress in controlling myself.

Here's the message for May 27, 2011.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The past can no longer be undone or can be made up for the lost time. It is past, it is over, the time has passed away. You can no longer do something to the past to make it better.

What is important is the NOW. What are you doing for the present moment?

Yes, you can not be sure of the next moment because you might no longer be there anymore. Obey Me and My instructions immediately for this might be your last moment with Me to do so. Take life moment after moment, just be there with Me take Me along, be in My presence each time as the clock ticks the day away so that if the moment passes and it is time for you to leave this worldly existence you won't have to worry about being ready to face Me.

Today, this moment, I could take you with Me if I want to but you still have your mission to fulfill. I will recall my children back home when it is time for them to go home when they have fulfilled their tasks for Me here on earth. Their moment will come to report what they have accomplished with the moments I've given them.

Remember that time is precious, it can never be regained, so make use of your time wisely. Spend it to give Me glory and honor. Make Me the sole focus of your time doing things with My perspective in mind to spread love throughout the world. Share the love I have for all of you, let all of them know that they have a loving Father, a loving Brother and a loving Guide.

What more can they ask? All they have to do is come to Me, invite Me to be a part of their lives and live and follow the way, My Son, Jesus prepared for all of you. No, it is not easy but if you have faith and love in your hearts, My grace will pour down from above to help you through your path towards Me.

Don't worry My children, I am always ready to help you if you call out for help. I will always be quick to help the voice of despair from My children. I might not be able to personally be there, but, there are angels upon My command who will come to assist you.

Don't close your hearts to preconceived ideas about My help. I don't help you the way you expect it. My ways are different from yours. Learn to discern My help, learn to listen to My voice and how to act on the prompts of the Holy Spirit.

Get to know Me, my children. Spend time with Me in prayer and reading the Gospels daily. Aspire for a living relationship with Me so you will get to know Me and experience My graces for all of you, My children. Come, spend time with Me in prayer.

No comments: