Friday, May 27, 2011

Don't lose your cool

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anger eats the soul and consumes the love in our hearts. Don't feed anger with words, thoughts and actions that will diminish My love in you.

Fan the ember of My love with confession and prayer. Don't let it ever die and turn to hatred and despair. When you feel utter despair at someone's actions that makes you angry, turn to Me and say, "Jesus, Jesus come to me, help me through this phase and let it be."

Saying My name over and over will defeat the enemy working in the person you are angry with. Don't lose your cool and your patience because that is the goal of the evil one.

Focus on Me by calling on My name, through that you will win over the evil one. Take heart that even the saints have to struggle with temptations while they were still on earth.

No comments: